UniformAt The Newbridge School, students wear a uniform which encourages them to have their own sense of identity in our school.
come to one of our pop-up shops to purchase your uniform for next year!
Newbridge Main School Uniform is available at both events (PE kit should be purchased separately from Liss Sport). You must book an appointment to attend!
Thursday 3rd August 2023 @ The Castle Rock School - Appointments available between 10am & 3pm. CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Saturday 5th August 2023 @ The Newbridge School - Appointments available between 10am & 3pm. CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Wearing uniform identifies students as members of The Newbridge School community, showing pride in the institution and creating a sense of belonging.
Full school uniform should be worn correctly at all times during the school day
- Lanyard and Student Card (These are provided for free by the school on their first day. Replacements cost £5 and must be purchased from ParentPay)
- Newbridge Blazer with school badge
- School tie
- White shirt with collar
- Grey tailored trousers or tailored shorts
- Newbridge checked pleated skirt or the grey pleated skirt on or just above the knee
- All black shoes (If students wear trainer style shoes the white or coloured markings must be blacked out. Thin, fragile pumps or baseball shoes are not suitable. The entire footwear must be black, this includes the soles.)
- Plain blue or grey V-neck jumper
- Coats may be worn over blazers in cold weather
Blazer and School Tie (and optional Checked skirt) must be purchased from Schoolwear Solutions - click here
Other items above can also be purchased from a variety of suppliers
Students are not allowed to wear:
- Jumpers or sweatshirts with logos and/or branding
- Shoes with obvious branding
- Large items of jewellery that could cause a health and safety risk, for example hooped nose or earrings*
- False nails
*The Newbridge School does not accept any liability for jewellery that is damaged, lost or stolen
- Royal blue Training top or Crew top with Newbridge Logo
- Royal blue shorts
- Royal blue football socks
- Trainers for indoor and outdoor use
- Football boots that are 3G approved
- Optional - Navy tracksuit bottoms
- Optional - Royal, navy or black base layer tops or tights (for under training tops or shorts)
- Optional - Sports leggings - royal, navy or black
Training top and Crew top with logo must be purchased from Liss Sport - click here
All other items of PE kit can also be purchased from a variety of suppliers
Current Year 10 (going into year 11 in september) Students only
Students in Year 10 & 11 can opt to wear the new school uniform or continue to wear their old legacy uniform.
If new uniform items are bought, we ask you to buy the new branded uniform.
- School lanyard and card
- Plain black or black Newbridge jumper
- White polo shirt
- Black tailored trousers
- Plain black skirt, on or just above the knee (with black or grey tights, ankle socks in the summer)
- All black shoes (If pupils wear trainer style shoes the white or coloured markings must be blacked out. Thin, fragile pumps or baseball shoes are not suitable. The entire footwear must be black, this includes the soles.)