This page is updated with information regarding examination timetables, rules and regulations and updates as exam season nears.
Should you have any queries relating to exams, please contact the school via email on email@example.com
Students may find the following information useful when preparing for exams:
- No unauthorised materials, such as BOOKS or NOTES are allowed to be taken into the examination room.
- No communication is permitted between candidates in the examination room.
- Mobile phones, iPods, iPads, smartphones or MP3/4 players are NOT allowed in the examination room. If students are found in possession of them, it will lead to disqualification.
- No calculator instruction booklets or cases should be taken into the examination room.
- No programs on programmable calculators are permitted in the examination hall.
- Water is permitted in clear plastic bottles. Please remove all labels from bottled drinks.
- You will not be allowed to leave the examination room before the official end of the examination.
- Students must always wear school uniform and be punctual for all examinations.
SUMMER 2023 EXAMS
Please check this page for information regarding examination timetables, rules and regulations and any updates.
GCSE Certificates for Summer 2022 are now available for collection from Reception. Students must bring photo ID and if unable to collect personally should give the person collecting the certificates written permission. Thank you.
|RULES AND REGULATIONS|
|Warning to Candidates 2022|
|IFC NE Assessments 2022|
|2022 Unauthorised Poster September 2022|
|IFC Social Media|